Get Screened for Oral Cancer
48,000 Americans will be diagnosed with oral cancer this year.
Fortunately, it can be detected early. Your dentist can be the key to your diagnosis.
6 Symptoms of Oral Cancer
CONSULT YOUR DENTIST IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THESE 6 SYMPTOMS:
- Any sore that persists longer than 2 weeks
- Red or white patches in the mouth or on the lips
- Swelling, growth or lumps anywhere in or around the mouth or neck
- Repeated bleeding from the mouth or throat
- Difficulty chewing, swallowing, speaking or moving your jaw or tongue
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you close your mouth
Want to know more? Watch this video from Delta Dental of New Jersey.
Frisco TX Dentist: Oral Cancer Screenings By Manjula Alapati, D.D.S.
Dr. Alapati is offering new patients significant savings here in Frisco and the surrounding Denton & Collin county areas.
Just click one of the links below, or call us at (469) 458-2035 to schedule an appointment:
- SAVE $500 on Invisalign at our Frisco dental office
- Frisco Dental Discounts
- No Dental Insurance? SAVE BIG with One of Our Custom In-House Plans
- $59 Dental Exam for Patients Without Insurance
Call Us Today at (469) 458-2035 to Schedule Your Appointment!
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published on Delta Dental of NJ blog and has been republished here with permission. It has since been updated for accuracy & comprehensiveness.